Tracing & Background Checks
Individuals and businesses alike may request private investigators to undergo background checks for various reasons. Individuals may want to investigate who they are dating, especially if they fear their own safety or an attack from a “gold-digger”. Businesses may want to do their due diligence on employees, check credit history to potential debtors or gather evidence for court.
Traces will include:
- A full ID check,
- Any secondary addresses or points of contact alongside maps data,
- Phone and email sweeps
- Occupancy and co-occupancy checks.
If required, checks can also include CCJ history and social media. If for any reason the checks come back as a negative, we will still issue you a full report with reasons why.
Typical evidence our private investigators obtain in our background checks include:
- ID check, birth, parents, siblings
- Marriage and children
- Address data ownership and co-occupancy
- Telephone and email searches.
- Address links and equity and ownership checks
- Corporate links and shareholdings
- FTSE sweeps
- Court Searches (complaint record sweeps)
- Credit data, CCJ IVA DRO, Bankruptcy, insolvencies, adverse markers
- Proxy connections and group structure of companies
- company associations actions CCJs net worth appointee and group structure
- Probate sweeps and inheritance checks
- In-depth Open source and handle sweeps, Facebook / Twitter/ LinkedIn / Adult
- Corporate bank account ( if published)
- Bank account verifications (if known)