Hiring a private investigator can be daunting. Therefore it is not usually part of most people’s everyday life. People hire private investigators because its usually a last resort to a pressing situation at hand. Here are a few examples of this. For instance, a cheating husband or wife. Finding a long lost relative. Doing a background check on a troublesome employee. Tracing an ex-tenant who has outstanding rent. Or possibly conducting surveillance on a claimant for a false personal injury claim.
What to look for when hiring a private investigator
Check the investigator’s background and do your own due diligence on the investigator. Here’s a check list to look for.
- Insurance – We are fully insured with public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Accreditations – We are members of UKPIN, a fully vetted network of trusted investigators across the UK.
- Qualifications – We hold a diploma in Private Investigations and also various military qualifications related the industry.
- Reviews – We’re incredibly proud of our reviews, check them out for yourself on our website or Google page.
- ICO – We are registered with the ICO, so you know your data is in safe hands.
Hiring National Private Investigators
Here at National Private Investigators we understand the importance of hiring a private investigator and the need for evidence is crucial. we will endeavor to make the process as easy and as stress-free as possible for the client throughout the time of the investigation.
It all starts with an email or phone call. During this initial free consultation we will listen and ask questions to get a deeper understanding for your situation. We can then advise on what services we have at our disposal to help you with your problem. Some of these services may include vehicle trackers, surveillance, placement of unmanned cameras or debugging.
Its a good idea to have a budget in mind for your investigation before talking to us. On the initial consultation we can talk further about the prices of our services and your budget and to come up with a plan that will be within budget and gain the necessary results needed.
We hope to build trust with all our clients, through the results we achieve. National Private Investigators are open 24/7, 365 days year. We work around the clock and are 100% dedicated to each individual case. We are centrally located. Based in central London and ready to deploy throughout greater London and the rest of the UK.
To find out how we can help, contact us here.