Asset Investigation Services
Professional Asset Search
National Private Investigators provide expert asset investigation services for private individuals, corporations, partnerships and legal teams. Whether you believe a soon-to-be-ex spouse is hiding assets during your divorce proceedings, or you suspect a potential business partner is not being entirely forthcoming we can help.
We work with clients nationwide to uncover hidden real estate, investments, bank accounts and other assets. We shine a light on tax shelters, front companies and complex chains of ownership intended to throw suspicious parties off the trail. Whether the party in question is hiding assets in the UK or somewhere overseas our expert asset investigators will find them.
What Constitutes an Asset Search?
An asset search is an investigation into the financial state of an individual or business. It is typically conducted in relation to an ongoing legal matter including, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Divorce: During an acrimonious divorce it is not at all uncommon for one partner to attempt to conceal assets from the other.
- Child support: Unfortunately there are many who will attempt to appear financially strapped in order to avoid paying child support. In many instances, the person is actually quite well off.
- Contested will: In some cases, a person’s last will is simply accepted by relevant parties. In other cases, some may suspect the will was not a complete accounting of assets and contest it.
- Bankruptcy: A person may declare bankruptcy in an attempt to get creditors off their back. Those creditors will often call for an asset search to verify the debtor is not hiding anything.
- Judgment recovery: People sometimes attempt to hide assets to protect themselves from pending litigation. In other cases, successful litigants need to know which assets they can levy.
If you are an individual or business that needs to know the true financial standing of another person or business an asset check by National Private Investigators can help. Our asset investigation services employ state-of-the-art technology and tried and true investigative techniques honed through years of military and police investigative experience.
For Expert Asset Investigation Services Contact NPI
If you suspect a spouse, ex-spouse, business associate, potential partner or focus of a lawsuit is hiding assets call National Private Investigators on 020 7459 4526. We have an admirable track record of success when it comes to uncovering hidden assets and will help ensure that whatever legal matter you are involved in is settled in a fair and transparent manner.